Baton Rouge Personal Injury, Litigation and Estate Planning Lawyers
Since 1994, the law firm of Shapiro & Shapiro has been providing experienced legal representation to individuals, families, and businesses in the Baton Rouge area of Louisiana. The founding partners, Alfred Shapiro and Kristina Shapiro, have over 70 years of combined legal experience, including an extensive background in trial work and litigation. If you are seeking dedicated representation, contact Shapiro & Shapiro by e-mail or call us directly at 225-928-4193 to make an appointment.
Over 70 Years of Combined Experience
At Shapiro & Shapiro, we have taken on many different types of legal matters on behalf of clients from the simple to the complex. We focus our legal practice on the following types of cases:
- Legal malpractice: We handle issues for clients throughout Louisiana involving an attorney over lapse of a statute of limitations, conflicts of interest, inadequate investigation, failure to know the law, failure to follow client instructions or obtain clients consent, ethics violations or other negligence.
- Litigation: Matters involving breach of contract or fiduciary duty, securities fraud, business litigation, real estate litigation, personal injury litigation, probate litigation, unfair trade practice, and appeals
- Estate planning: Including creating wills, trusts, living wills, and powers of attorney
- Probate law: Guiding clients through the probate process, the succession of assets to heirs, estate administration after the death of a loved one, and handling any litigation that may arise in connection therewith
- Family law: Including divorces, community property settlements, partitions, and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Direct Access to Our Experienced Lawyers
Our emphasis is on providing clients with a high level of personal service, including direct access to our attorneys. We make every effort to return client phone calls within 24 hours. It is important that during representation our clients understand the status of their case and know that our lawyers are available to them for questions or concerns. Our clients will be expected to participate in the process of preparing their cases.
Contact the Baton Rouge Attorneys at Shapiro & Shapiro Today
For more information on Shapiro & Shapiro or to make an appointment to speak with an attorney, contact us by e-mail or call us directly at 225-928-4193.